Re: RE: [OKGIS] Drainage Basins

  • From: mdfaulkner@ou.edu
  • To: Oklahoma GIS Community <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: Re: RE: [OKGIS] Drainage Basins
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:50:20 -0600

I am looking for basins that are large enough that
there will be an easily measurable discharge from
the base stream. There are also specific areas of
the state that I need them in, but I was hoping to
get a shape-file that have all included in it. I
have data that I need to correlate with the basin
area to measure change in storage. I also am
looking for Oklahoma well withdrawal records, but
that is the next step.

-Mark