[OKGIS] PLSS with Township, Range, and SECTION lines

  • From: "Traurig, Jeremy" <Jeremy.Traurig@PPMEnergy.com>
  • To: okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu
  • Subject: [OKGIS] PLSS with Township, Range, and SECTION lines
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:24:38 -0800

To the list,

Does anyone know where I can find a data layer for the entire US with Township, Range, and Section Info.  I found a Township, Range data layers for the entire US at the National Atlas, but I need sections.  Any ideas where I could find a US wide data layer with Sections included.

Jeremy Traurig
PPM Energy, Wind Data Analyst
1125 NW Couch, Suite 700
Ph: 503-796-6987
Fax: 503-796-6907
Email: jeremy.traurig@ppmenergy.com

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else, unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.