[OKGIS] GIS job announcement

  • From: "Fiedler, Mitchell W Mr (Contractor)" <mitchell.fiedler@SILL.ARMY.MIL>
  • To: "'Oklahoma GIS Community'" <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] GIS job announcement
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:37:44 -0500

Title: July State Geographic Information Council Meeting

This job announcement is being extended as we didn't receive very many resumes.

Job is offered through Colorado State University. http://www.cemml.colostate.edu/cemmljob.htm

Fort Sill, OK, SILL/GIS.8/01/05, GIS Technician--Perform duties associated with the management of ITAM GIS. Create and update GIS data layers, field data collection, digitizing, and aerial photography rectification.  Closing Date: 1 August 2005.  Salary: $30,000-$35,000.

http://www.cemml.colostate.edu/Jobs/SILL_GIS_8_01_05.htm

This is an entry-level/minimal experience position that will allow for the opportunity to get involved with many different aspects of GIS as well as land management and research opportunities.  We run into a lot of unique situations, so we are looking for technically capable (not necessarily proficient at this point) individuals that possess good critical thinking skills.

If you could please forward this to any interested individuals it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mitchell Fiedler, ITAM GIS Program Analyst (Contractor)

Department of the Army

Directorate of DPTM

ATTN: ATZR-TRL (GIS Program Analyst)

Bldg 2583 Currie Rd.

Fort Sill, OK 73503-5000

voice: 580.442.6461

fax: 580.442.5164

email: mitchell.fiedler@sill.army.mil

http://sill-www.army.mil/itam

  • [OKGIS] GIS job announcement, Fiedler, Mitchell W Mr (Contractor), 07/29/2005