[OKGIS] Re: Digatal plat data sources

  • From: Bobpen@aol.com
  • To: okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu
  • Subject: [OKGIS] Re: Digatal plat data sources
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:38:50 EST

Every county assessor has digital parcel data. The question is how savvy they are on assembling and releasing the data. My guess is that the $ would vary according to size of the county.

There is company called PV Plus that I think may have all counties in digital with online access. link is:. http://www.pvplus.com/home.asp

Pipline data will be tricky. When I was at INCOG, we got oil and gas transmission lines for our area from the individual companies.

Bob Pendergrass, GISP

  • [OKGIS] Re: Digatal plat data sources, Bobpen, 02/21/2007