[OKGIS] GIS Day at the Capitol Proclamation

  • From: "Shellie Willoughby" <shellie.willoughby@conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: "Shellie Willoughby" <shellie.willoughby@conservation.ok.gov>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] GIS Day at the Capitol Proclamation
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:40:31 -0600

In honor of GIS Day at the Capitol, Governor Brad Henry has issued a proclamation declaring Wednesday, March 14, 2007 GIS Day at the Capitol in the State of Oklahoma.  Please join us in celebrating this exciting event from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on the Fourth Floor Rotunda of the State Capitol Building

GIS Day at the Capitol allows the citizens of Oklahoma the unique opportunity to visit with GIS professional from over 25 federal, state, and local agencies as they showcase their accomplishments in the field of GIS.

Attached is a copy of the proclamation from the Governor. I have also attached an invitation and a list of exhibitors that will be on hand demonstrating their GIS projects.  Please share this invitation with anyone you feel would be interested in attending our 13th annual event.

We hope to see you at the Capitol on March 14.

Shellie

Shellie Willoughby

Office of Geographic Information

2800 North Lincoln Ste 160

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

405.521.4828

shellie.willoughby@conservation.ok.gov

  • [OKGIS] GIS Day at the Capitol Proclamation, Shellie Willoughby, 02/22/2007