[OKGIS] www.geo.ou.edu website down - we are taking requests for data

  • From: "Nash, Leah D." <ldnash@ou.edu>
  • To: <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] www.geo.ou.edu website down - we are taking requests for data
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:21:08 -0600

Title: www.geo.ou.edu website down - we are taking requests for data

Hi everyone,

I'm sure that many of you have noticed that our website www.geo.ou.edu is down right now.  We are having some serious problems with our main webserver and have called in help from another department here at OU to help fix them.  We cannot say for sure when the website will be back up - hopefully by Monday.

In the meantime, I am taking requests for data if anyone needs a layer that we have.  Just send me an e-mail and I will get you what you need.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing everyone.

Thanks for your patience while we deal with the problem.

Leah

Leah D. Nash
Financial Analyst, Network Administrator
Center for Spatial Analysis
formerly: GEO-Information Systems
2020 Industrial Blvd.
Norman, OK 73069