RE: [OKGIS] www.geo.ou.edu website down - we are taking requests for data

  • From: "Mike Sharp" <mike.sharp@conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: "Oklahoma GIS Community" <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [OKGIS] www.geo.ou.edu website down - we are taking requests for data
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:37:32 -0600

Title: www.geo.ou.edu website down - we are taking requests for data

If you are in need of imagery you can download via ftp the NAIP 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 from ftp://ftp.okcc.state.ok.us/gis/ .  If you need the 1995 photography or drg’s you can go to:  ftp://okmaps.onenet.net/ .  Look in the doq or drg folders for what you need.  Certainly not as user friendly but will give you an option until the DW is up and running again.

Mike Sharp

Acting State Geographic Information Coordinator

Office of Geographic Information

and

Director Information Technology

Ass't Director AML Program