RE: [OKGIS] City Boundaries

  • From: "May" <myuan@ou.edu>
  • To: "'Oklahoma GIS Community'" <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [OKGIS] City Boundaries
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:35:15 -0600

Yes, the data are posted at our website http://geo.ou.edu

However, our servers are down right now, and our IT support is working hard
to find a quick solution. Meanwhile, please send your data request to Ms.
Leah Nash (ldnash@ou.edu). OU has committed the fund for us to upgrade the
servers in the next 3-5 months. There will be a transition to move data and
programs to the new servers. Nevertheless, we will work to minimize any
inconvenience that may arise during the transition. If you have any
concerns, please let me know.

May Yuan (myuan@ou.edu)
Center for Spatial Analysis
University of Oklahoma