[OKGIS] Looking for Land Cover (LULC)

  • From: "Larry Hight" <lhight@lithochim.com>
  • To: <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] Looking for Land Cover (LULC)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:03:11 -0600

I would appreciate any help in finding the 250K Quad “MCALESTER” [LULC] land cover land use polygon shape file.  The file may also be available as an ArcInfo Coverage which would be just as good for my purposes.

The sites where I have found such data in the past now offer newer information but only as in GEOTIFF format and have removed the older files.

I do understand that OU is preparing new files based on the new GEOTIFF but these will not be available for some time.

Larry Hight

222 So. Kenosh Ave.

Tulsa, OK  74120

Tel:    918-382-9784

Cell:   918-527-6060

Fax:    918-382-9444

lhight@lithochim.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Hight;Larry
FN:Larry Hight
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:lhight@lithochim.com
REV:20070131T214004Z
END:VCARD

  • [OKGIS] Looking for Land Cover (LULC), Larry Hight, 02/28/2007