[OKGIS] FW: [Gisusersforum] The 6th SOFOR GIS Conference

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <robert-stokes@cherokee.org>
  • To: "Andrea Taylor" <Andrea-Taylor@cherokee.org>, "Annette Stinnett" <Annette-Stinnett@cherokee.org>, "Billy Hix" <Billy-Hix@cherokee.org>, "Brad Asbill" <Brad-Asbill@cherokee.org>, "Chris Sams" <Chris-Sams@cherokee.org>, "David Justice" <David-Justice@cherokee.org>, <digert@hacn.net>, "Frank Harjo" <Frank-Harjo@cherokee.org>, "Jeff Adair" <Jeff-Adair@cherokee.org>, "Jerrid Diffee" <Jerrid-Diffee@cherokee.org>, "John Freise" <John-Freise@cherokee.org>, "Kevin Daugherty" <Kevin-Daugherty@cherokee.org>, "Marshea Halterman" <Marshea-Halterman@cherokee.org>, "Melinda Sims" <Melinda-Sims@cherokee.org>, "Michael Lynn" <Michael-Lynn@cherokee.org>, "Michael Paden" <Michael-Paden@cherokee.org>, "Pat Gwin" <Pat-Gwin@cherokee.org>, "Randy Gee" <Randy-Gee@cherokee.org>, "Ryan Callison" <Ryan-Callison@cherokee.org>, "Steve Woodall" <Steve-Woodall@cherokee.org>, "Travis Waldo" <Travis-Waldo@cherokee.org>
  • Cc: Oklahoma GIS Community <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] FW: [Gisusersforum] The 6th SOFOR GIS Conference
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:25:43 -0500

fyi

Robert Stokes
GIS Administrator

Cherokee Nation GeoData Center
P.O. Box 948
Tahlequah, OK 74465

Office: 918-453-5625
Cell: 918-207-2798
Fax: 918-458-7647
robert-stokes@cherokee.org

www.cherokee.org

Some things never change...

"It appears we have appointed our worst generals to command forces, and our most gifted and brilliant to edit newspapers! In fact, I discovered by reading newspapers that these editor/geniuses plainly saw all my strategic defects from the start, yet failed to inform me until it was too late. Accordingly, I'm readily willing to yield my command to these obviously superior intellects, and I'll, in turn, do my best for the Cause by writing editorials - after the fact."

Robert E. Lee, 1863