[OKGIS] CSA website and Oklahoma Data Warehouse

  • From: "Nash, Leah D." <ldnash@ou.edu>
  • To: "okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu" <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] CSA website and Oklahoma Data Warehouse
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:17:15 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Due to icy weather which caused power outages in Norman, portions of our website were out of service these last 2 days.  Things should be up and running now.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  Please let us know if you continue to have any problems with the website.
Leah D. Nash
Financial Analyst, Network Administrator
Center for Spatial Analysis
We have moved!  Please note our new address:
Two Partners Place
3100 Monitor, Suite 180
Norman, OK 73072
check out our web site @: