[OKGIS] RE: CSA website and Oklahoma Data Warehouse

  • From: "Yuan, May" <myuan@ou.edu>
  • To: Oklahoma GIS Community <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] RE: CSA website and Oklahoma Data Warehouse
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:27:53 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Very good.  Leah.

From: okgis-bounces@gis.gis.ou.edu [mailto:okgis-bounces@gis.gis.ou.edu] On Behalf Of Nash, Leah D.
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:17 PM
To: okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu
Subject: [OKGIS] CSA website and Oklahoma Data Warehouse

Due to icy weather which caused power outages in Norman, portions of our website were out of service these last 2 days.  Things should be up and running now.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  Please let us know if you continue to have any problems with the website.

Leah D. Nash

Financial Analyst, Network Administrator

Center for Spatial Analysis

We have moved!  Please note our new address:

Two Partners Place

3100 Monitor, Suite 180

Norman, OK 73072

check out our web site @: