[OKGIS] Terrain Model

  • From: "Aycock, Spencer K Mr CTR USA IMCOM" <spencer.aycock@us.army.mil>
  • To: <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] Terrain Model
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:37:26 -0600

Hi Folks,

Fort Sill is in need of a physical 3D terrain model complete with aerials and vector data.  We have the data, just not the hardware.  Does anyone know of a place in the region that can produce this?  One of the Universities or ODOT came to mind, but I wanted to start with the “shotgun” approach.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Spencer Aycock

GIS Analyst

Contractor - CEMML

DPTMS  Range Division

Integrated Training Area Mgt.

4932 NW Currie Road

Fort Sill, Oklahoma  73503-9054

voice:  580.442.3382

fax:  580.442.7310

spencer.aycock@conus.army.mil

http://sill-www.army.mil/itam

  • [OKGIS] Terrain Model, Aycock, Spencer K Mr CTR USA IMCOM, 02/12/2008