RE: [OKGIS] Reminder: OK GITA Chapter Meeting

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <Robert.Stokes@Topographic.com>
  • To: "Oklahoma GIS Community" <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [OKGIS] Reminder: OK GITA Chapter Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:31:07 -0600

Brad & the OKGIS Community,

The Oklahoma Chapter of GITA has not yet scheduled our next meeting. We
plan to offer quarterly meetings, so the next one likely will be
sometime in April, in the Tulsa area. As more details unfold, we will
share them with this forum. Membership in GITA is available as an
individual or corporate membership.

Individual membership is $125. This includes a variety of discounts &
benefits, including local chapter membership. There are also options for
corporate membership with specifics to voluminous to mention here. For
more information, visit www.gita.org for more information and membership
applications.

Also, members of Oklahoma's GITA Chapter will be at "GIS Day at the
Capitol" to meet/greet, answer questions, and hand-out individual
membership applications. Hopefully, we will see you there!

Robert Stokes
President, Topographic Mapping Company

OK GITA Chapter President
OK SCAUG Steering Committee