Re: [OKGIS] IIS displays code instead of page.

  • From: tom.white@gmail.com
  • To: "Oklahoma GIS Community" <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [OKGIS] IIS displays code instead of page.
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:41:58 -0600

Your server is bypassing the ISAPI (asp.net) execution for either all pages or the folders you are using.

Check that you have no ISAPI filters (which block ISAPI extensions), and that execute permissions are set for scripts. On my server script permissions are under the "Home Directory" tab. The "Configuration" button on that tab shows what ISAPI modules are run for each file type. Make sure your extension is listed with the proper executable. You may have a different version of IIS, but the concepts should be similar.

Tom White