RE: [OKGIS] LandGIS

  • From: stacey mcmahan <mcmahan03@hotmail.com>
  • To: Oklahoma GIS Community <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [OKGIS] LandGIS
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:58:27 -0600

If you are looking for a fully functioning LandGIS program that you can build spatial and link it back to a lease record database, LandWorks and Tobin Land Suite and two programs I have worked with that do a great packaging job for energy companies.  In fact, if you want to find out more about LandWorks, they are having a conference in May where you could learn all you need to know about their program.

Stacey McMahan
Samson
Technical Solutions - GIS Analyst
Two West Second Street