[OKGIS] FW: Systems Analyst I

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <Robert.Stokes@Topographic.com>
  • To: "Oklahoma GIS Community" <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] FW: Systems Analyst I
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:36:14 -0500

Position Description:

JOB SUMMARY
The position is located in the Information Technology Department with The City of Oklahoma City. Work is performed on an independent basis, requiring previously acquired knowledge of technical information systems and various computer hardware and software environments. Essential job functions include: evaluating existing information systems and procedures; compiling and preparing logical systems documentation; and designing, coding, testing, documenting and implementing new and replacement systems. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to: planning and designing GIS applications using ESRI ArcGIS Server technology; programming .NET applications with Microsoft Visual Studio; conducting and producing comprehensive needs assessments; preparing detailed systems logic flow charts, diagrams, format layouts and specifications; evaluating computer hardware and software; preparing time and cost estimates; and writing detailed narrative documentation. Work assignments are given by a supervisor as projects to independently manage. This position is responsible for developing the final product both independently and by delegating assignments to programmer analysts.

Apply on-line by going to www.okc.gov and clicking on the Jobs link.

The direct link to this vacancy announcement is:
http://www.okc.gov/jobs/documents/080620_Systems_Analyst_I_GIS_052008.pdf

Chris Ksepka
GIS Manager
Information Technology Department
City of Oklahoma City
405-297-3167
chris.ksepka@okc.gov

Robert Stokes

President, Topographic Mapping Company

OK GITA Chapter President

OK SCAUG Steering Committee

SCAUGOK08_ad

Feed: GIS Jobs Clearinghouse
Posted on: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:31 AM
Author: GIS Jobs Clearinghouse
Subject: Systems Analyst I

Systems Analyst I - City of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City, OK posted on 2008-05-21

View article...

  • [OKGIS] FW: Systems Analyst I, Robert Stokes, 05/21/2008