[OKGIS] OK GITA Meeting - June 17, 2008

  • From: "Sheila Wilson" <sheila.wilson@pods.org>
  • To: "'Robert Stokes'" <Robert.Stokes@Topographic.com>, "'Sheila Wilson'" <sheila.wilson@pods.org>
  • Cc: 'Oklahoma GIS Community' <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [OKGIS] OK GITA Meeting - June 17, 2008
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:30:04 -0500

The OK GITA Meeting will be June 17th from 1pm to 4pm.  We will meet in Tulsa at the Tulsa Community College Metro Campus in the Phillips Auditorium, Room MP100.

We have added a speaker to our outstanding list of speakers.  The speakers are:

  • Frank Mitchell, News Channel 8 Meteorologist
  • Ami Arthur, National Weather Service, NOAA
  • Sterling Overturf, ONEOK
  • Jeff Chamberlain, Intermap

More details and fliers are coming soon.

Remember, anyone can attend a meeting anytime.  Membership in GITA is not required.  We want to include all GIS professionals in Oklahoma.  We look forward to seeing you.

Sheila

Sheila Wilson, Ph.D.

Executive Director

PODS Association, Inc

www.pods.org

sheila.wilson@pods.org

918-246-9343

866-460-7637

If everything could be different, what might have to remain unchanged?

- F. W. Faller

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.

  • [OKGIS] OK GITA Meeting - June 17, 2008, Sheila Wilson, 05/23/2008