Re: [OKGIS] Contour data

  • From: Jim Gunter <Jim-Gunter@ouhsc.edu>
  • To: Oklahoma GIS Community <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [OKGIS] Contour data
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:54:45 -0500

I put together all the 30m dems for Oklahoma a few years ago.   I can give you all zone 14 (utm).  Can't emial it though - its 500mb compressed.  It is in E00 format and gzipped. Email me if you want that much and I'll write it to a CD

Griffin, Iyla S. wrote:
AF003C0B7C7F35458A246D869404E981BF14681E0A@XMAIL2.sooner.net.ou.edu" type="cite">
I'm looking for contour data for Cleveland and McClain counties (particularly around the canadian river) and haven't been able to find it.  Apparently, it was a part of the Digital Atlas of Oklahoma but I can't find it on csa.ou.edu.  Anybody?

Thanks so much!

Iyla Griffin

University of Oklahoma