RE: [OKGIS] Contour data

  • From: "David W. Wheelock" <David.Wheelock@oda.state.ok.us>
  • To: "Oklahoma GIS Community" <okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [OKGIS] Contour data
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:23:43 -0500

This might be after the fact.  A few years ago I merged the contour data from the OK digital atlas into a single shape file, ZIP'ed it and put it out on the OKMaps FTP site.

You can download it here:

It's based on the 100K quad maps.  According to the metadata:
The contour interval is 10 meters for most of the state, 20 meters for about the eastern one-third of the state, and 5 meters for the Alva quadrangle in north-central Oklahoma.
Hope this is useful.

David