[okgis] FW: [nsgic_state_rep_list] ESRI software and true curves

  • From: "Mike Sharp" <mike.sharp@conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: <okgis@gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] FW: [nsgic_state_rep_list] ESRI software and true curves
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:02:00 -0600

Attention ESRI users!  FYI, see notice below.

Mike Sharp
Acting State Geographic Information Coordinator
Office of Geographic Information
and
Director Information Technology
Assistant Director Abandoned Mine Land Program
Oklahoma Conservation Commission
2800 N. Lincoln Blvd., Suite 160
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
405-521-4813 (Office)