Re: [okgis] Tables

  • From: bnesom@meshekengr.com
  • To: okgis@gis.ou.edu
  • Subject: Re: [okgis] Tables
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:07:45 +0000

If you look at the field properties in arcmap does it say 100?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: "K C Spain"
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:55:48 -0600
To: Oklahoma GIS Community<okgis@gis.gis.ou.edu>; Jennifer Harrison<Jennifer.Harrison@innercorridor.net>; GIS Users Forum<gisusersforum@eciolist.state.ar.us>
Subject: [okgis] Tables

Quick question. in ArcCatalog, under ‘preview’, ‘tables’, I created a field called ‘links’ and chose 250 characters. When I open the attribute table in ArcMap and enter the link, I receive a message telling me that the field is limited to 100 characters. Is there no way to increase the number of allowed characters in the attribute table in ArcMap?

K.C. Spain

Tech. Asst.

Stephens Production Co.

623 Garrison Ave., P.O. Box 2407

Fort Smith, AR.   72902

kcspain@stephenspro.com

ph.  (479) 783-4191 ext.206

fax  (479) 424-1344

This e-mail (and attachments if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is priviledged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, disclosure, copying, distributing, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the e-mail (and attachments if any).

dangerous content byMailScanner, and is

  • [okgis] Tables, K C Spain, 12/22/2008
    • Re: [okgis] Tables, bnesom, 12/22/2008