RE: [okgis] lat long tool

  • From: "Todd Fagin" <tfagin@coordinatesolutions.com>
  • To: <okgis@gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [okgis] lat long tool
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:13:03 -0600

This is likely a result of your map document not having a coordinate system defined.  From the View dropdown menu, select Data Frame Properties.  Click the Coordinate System tab, then select the correct coordinate system in the Select a coordinate system pane.

Todd Fagin

Coordinate Solutions, Inc.

2804 NW 18th St.

Oklahoma City, OK 73107