RE: [okgis] lat long tool

  • From: "Brad Nesom" <bnesom@meshekengr.com>
  • To: <okgis@orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [okgis] lat long tool
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:30:16 -0600

It can be difficult to figure out the projection if you don’t know it. I’m sure several people here would be willing to help. Often receiving files from outside sources can drop the projection information for shape files. However it is easy to re-associate projection information once you know what to do. So ask away. We will try to help out.

Brad