- [okgis] GIS guru at Chesapeake

  • From: "Audrey Pirtle" <AudreyP AT Trans-Tel.com>
  • To: <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: - [okgis] GIS guru at Chesapeake
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:40:02 -0500

I’m looking for the contact information of a GIS guru that works at Chesapeake that called me about 2 weeks ago.

I spoke with him about two weeks ago but did not capture all his contact information.

I was hoping to hear from him in a follow up e-mail but have not heard from him since.

Please call if this rings a bell to anyone.   My cell is 405 823-2040.

Audrey Pirtle-CEO

ITIL, PMP

(405) 447-5025

Trans-Tel Central