[okgis] GIS JOB HELP

  • From: ryan locke <ryantlocke AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>, <okgis AT gis.gis.ou.edu>
  • Cc: <scnorton AT fayar.net>
  • Subject: [okgis] GIS JOB HELP
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:10:55 -0500

Good Afternoon,

I thought I would send everyone a message on here to see if anyone had any leads. My name is Ryan Locke and I was working as a GIS Analyst for a small technology company and we did GIS work for seismic operations of the oil and gas industry. I was laid off on Friday and just thought I would see if anyone knew of any positions open. I have been doing GIS work for 2 years and I have a B.B.A in Business from the University of Central Oklahoma. Thanks for your time I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Ryan Locke
(405)361-4601