[okgis] July GI Council Meeting

  • From: "Shellie Willoughby" <shellie.willoughby AT conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] July GI Council Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:34:08 -0500

Greetings GIS Users of Oklahoma!

The State GI Council would like to invite you to attend the upcoming GI
Council meeting scheduled for Friday, July 10 at 10:30 am in the Second
Floor Conference Room of the Water Resources Board Building (3800 North
Classen, OKC). The meeting will include a presentation by Kelly
Longfellow of Fort Sill entitled" Fort Sill's Mission using Installation
Geospatial Information and Services (IGI&S)". The complete agenda for
the meeting has been attached for your review.

The GI Council meetings are open to the pubic. We encourage any one who
uses GIS or has an interest in GIS to attend.

We hope you and your families have a safe and wonderful 4th of July!

See you soon!

Shellie

Shellie Willoughby

Office of Geographic Information

OK Conservation Commission

2800 North Lincoln, Ste 160

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

(405) 521-4828

shellie.willoughby AT conservation.ok.gov

  • [okgis] July GI Council Meeting, Shellie Willoughby, 06/30/2009