Re: [okgis] GIS Workshop at TCCL

  • From: "Troy Frazier" <tfrazier AT tax.ok.gov>
  • To: <okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [okgis] GIS Workshop at TCCL
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:37:35 -0500

Gary,

Every County Clerk's office in Oklahoma is mandated to scan every filed document of record including plats. Various counties are in various stages of completion. This provision has been in place for half a dozen years now.

Every County Assessor's office in Oklahoma is mandated to digitally map the ownership of their county. Various counties are in various stages of completion. This provision has been in place for over a dozen years now. Only on county is using a non-GIS CAD system.

Here is their contact information: http://www.tax.ok.gov/adv3.html.

My contact is: tfrazier AT tax.ok.gov

Sincerely,

Troy Frazier, CMS
Cartographer
Ad Valorem Division - Oklahoma Tax Commission
(405) 319-8200  or  tfrazier AT tax.ok.gov