[okgis] Conference deadline approaching!!!

  • From: "Scopel, Tracy P." <Tracy.Scopel AT benham.com>
  • To: <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] Conference deadline approaching!!!
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:19:00 -0500

Title: You could use ...

I know it is summer and the last thing you need is additional stress, but the deadline for poster and presentation abstracts for the 2009 OK SCAUG Conference is just next week (August 3rd)!  Send in those abstracts to showcase your work to the GIS community before it is too late.  See the attached form for more information or check out www.scaug.org.

Other Reminders:

  • We are also accepting submissions for maps and mapbooks in paper and/or digital format.
  • EARLY REGISTRATION deadline is September 15th
  • We still have openings in our training classes and workshops.  Register for one or more soon to take advantage

of these great (and inexpensive) learning opportunities!

Thanks for making this the best GIS conference in Oklahoma!

Please contact Katy Rich at 405.271.9444 ext. 56472 for additional information about abstract submissions.

Please contact Carrie Landgraf at 918-599-4394 for additional information about registration.

-The Oklahoma SCAUG Steering Committee

  • [okgis] Conference deadline approaching!!!, Scopel, Tracy P., 07/28/2009