Re: Re: [okgis] explode multipart

  • From: OkBradGIS <kidsmake6 AT msn.com>
  • To: okgis AT gis.ou.edu
  • Subject: Re: Re: [okgis] explode multipart
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:01:32 -0500 (CDT)

I started a new document after exporting only the one feature to a new shape
file. looking at only one shape file with one feature (there are actually 5
seperate polys - one record). It still will only select all the objects as one
and won't explode. I found a workaround using Autocad map 3d. But would like
understand this unique object. I guess if I don't get any response here soon I
will submit an esri support incident. ???
if anyone wants to see it I can email a very small zip.
Brad