[okgis] September State GI Council Meeting

  • From: "Shellie Willoughby" <shellie.willoughby AT conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] September State GI Council Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:06:15 -0500

Good Afternoon GIS Community:

The September GI Council meeting will be held Friday, September 10, 2010 at 10:30 a.m. in the Second Floor Conference Room of the Water Resources Board Building (3800 North Classen, OKC).  The agenda for the meeting will be sent out once it has been finalized.

The meeting will feature the presentation: “Map Server – County Map Viewer” by Troy Frazier of the OK Tax Commission. The presentation will highlight the OK Tax Commission’s continuing effort to support county assessor mapping and to supply them with free mapping software.

The GI Council meetings are open to the public and we encourage any one who uses GIS or has an interest in GIS to attend.

We look forward to seeing you next week!

Have a happy and safe Labor Day!

Shellie

Shellie Willoughby

Office of Geographic Information

OK Conservation Commission

2800 North Lincoln, Ste 160

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

(405) 521-4828

shellie.willoughby AT conservation.ok.gov

  • [okgis] September State GI Council Meeting, Shellie Willoughby, 08/30/2010