[okgis] RE: Oil and Gas Wells in Oklahoma (lat/long)

  • From: Naomi Martinez <nmartinez AT callokie.com>
  • To: "'okgis AT gis.ou.edu'" <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] RE: Oil and Gas Wells in Oklahoma (lat/long)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:51:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

At the Capitol yesterday I spoke to a lady with Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
who said she purchased that type of data from CSA (Center for Spatial
Analysis). You might try contacting CSA or seeing if it is available for
download from their website.

With Regards,
Naomi Martinez
GIS Coordinator
Database Department
Oklahoma One-Call System, Inc.
Office: (405) 840-9955x 7170
Fax: (405) 605-1629
Email:
dbmaint AT callokie.com
HTTP://www.callokie.com

Planting a Tree...Installing a Fence or Pool?
Be sure to CALL OKIE before you dig.
State Law requires excavators to call 48 hours prior to excavation.

1-800-522-OKIE (6543)

Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something
back. - Princess Diana