[okgis] Job Openings at Creek Nation

  • From: Lyndsey Girod <lgirod AT muscogeenation-nsn.gov>
  • To: okgis AT gis.ou.edu
  • Subject: [okgis] Job Openings at Creek Nation
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 09:25:42 -0500

Hello Oklahoma GIS-ers!

We have some jobs coming open in the Creek Nation GIS Department. Please follow the links below for descriptions of the GIS Analyst and GIS Technician positions.

http://www.muscogeenation-nsn.gov/images/stories/joboppspdf/mar11/gisanalyst.pdf

http://www.muscogeenation-nsn.gov/images/stories/joboppspdf/mar11/gistech.pdf

Please follow the application instructions on the announcement. An application can be found here: http://www.muscogeenation-nsn.gov/images/stories/joboppspdf/employment.pdf

Please also include a resume.

You can email GIS AT muscogeenation-nsn.gov with any questions. We will be hiring very quickly, so if you know of anyone who may be interested, please forward this announcement. Indian Preference.

Mvto!

Lyndsey Girod, GIS Analyst

Muscogee (Creek) Nation

Geospatial Department