RE: [okgis] quarter section (or smaller) grid

  • From: Robert Stokes <Robert.Stokes AT Topographic.com>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [okgis] quarter section (or smaller) grid
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:56:30 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

It must be the geo-nerd in me, but it makes me SO happy every time I see that large completion block in NE OK! J

Sincerely,

Robert A. Stokes | Director of GIS

Topographic Land Surveyors | 1400 Everman Parkway, Ste. 197, Fort Worth, TX 76140

Main: 817-744-7512 | Cell: 405-570-9240 | Fax: 817-744-7554

robert.stokes AT topographic.com | www.topographic.com | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

2011 GITA Pipeline ITAG Advisor

This e-mail (and attachments, if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  Any unauthorized use of the information contained herein is also strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the e-mail (and attachment, if any).