RE: [okgis] COGO and LightSquared

  • From: "Troy Frazier" <tfrazier AT oktax.state.ok.us>
  • To: <okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [okgis] COGO and LightSquared
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:18:39 -0500

GI Council members,

It is nice to this letter representing many regional, national, and international entities.

Even though as a State Council and as independent agencies, we are members of many of these organizations, would/should we ask to add our State Council to this list of folks with concerns and maybe adopt this letter as an on-going Council concern?

The way the letter is written, I do not see a down side.

Sincerely,

Troy Frazier, CMS
Cartographer
Ad Valorem Division - Oklahoma Tax Commission
(405) 319-8200  or  tfrazier AT tax.ok.gov