RE: [okgis] County Color Aerials

  • From: "Daphne Summers" <ddsummers AT cox.net>
  • To: <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [okgis] County Color Aerials
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:35:10 -0500

Another excellent place to obtain color aerial imagery is from the NRCS Data
Gateway. The files are large, however and downloading can time out in
Explorer so we installed an ftp downloader (free), the one I use is
FileZilla Client, but there are many others out there as well.

http://datagateway.nrcs.usda.gov/

http://filezilla-project.org/

Daphne Summers
EST, Inc.