{Disarmed} RE: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} RE: {Disarmed} Re: [okgis] Accuracy Problem

  • From: Brenda Fennel <bfennel AT paristexas.gov>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} RE: {Disarmed} Re: [okgis] Accuracy Problem
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:23:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Call me after Lunch…  These directions are for processing data collected with a Trimble Geo XH receiver and processed with Trimble Pathfinder Office (5.4) before bringing into ArcMap desktop...a lot depends on your equipment and software….I am still thinking the ESRI Cartographic Tools may be the solution here….ANYONE Have experience with those??

Brenda

Brenda Fennel, GISP  |  GIS Coordinator  |  The City of Paris Texas-Engineering, Planning & Development

bfennel AT paristexas.gov  |  903.784.9212 x1212  |  P.O. Box 9037  Paris, TX 75461-9037