[okgis] Upcoming GI Council Meetings - No Meeting in July or August

  • From: Shellie Willoughby <Shellie.Willoughby AT Conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] Upcoming GI Council Meetings - No Meeting in July or August
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:21:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Happy Summer OK GIS Community!

The OK GI Council will not be meeting in July or August. Our next scheduled monthly meeting will be held on Friday, September 11, 2015.

For updated Council meeting information or to view past meeting recordings please visit our website:  http://www.okmaps.onenet.net/meetings.htm

I wish you all a happy and safe 4th of July!

Have a great day!

Shellie

Shellie Willoughby, GISP

Office of Geographic Information

OK Conservation Commission

4545 North Lincoln Blvd, Ste 11A

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

(405) 521-4828

shellie.willoughby AT conservation.ok.gov

  • [okgis] Upcoming GI Council Meetings - No Meeting in July or August, Shellie Willoughby, 06/30/2015