[okgis] Collector Question

  • From: Daryl Lawrence <dlawrence AT KAMOPower.com>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] Collector Question
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:19:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I am trying to set up collector to work in an offline environment.  Background.  Server 10.3.1 and Portal.  SQL database in a versioned environment.

I have gotten the basemap and the data to download to the device (in this case just collector running on my PC).  I can go in and do the edits in the field.

The problem.  When I try to sync back up after making edits.  I get an error code of 400 and the edits are not synced back up.

Anyone have any experience or thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Daryl Lawrence, GISP

Sr. GIS Analyst