[okgis] RE: Collector Question

  • From: Jeremy Planteen <jplanteen AT odot.org>
  • To: "okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu" <okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] RE: Collector Question
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:25:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

It might be something to do with the way the web adaptor in your Arc server environment is configured…you’ll have to use something like Fiddler, etc. to figure out exactly where it’s failing.

Along those lines, this thread may give you some insight:

https://geonet.esri.com/thread/141001

Jeremy Planteen, GISP
GIS Manager I
Oklahoma Department of Transportation
Strategic Asset & Performance Management Division
200 N.E. 21st Street, RM 3A7
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
Phone-405-521-2729, Fax-405-521-6917