[okgis] Issues Copying Apps in ArcGIS Online

  • From: "Street, Wesley" <westreet AT easi.com>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] Issues Copying Apps in ArcGIS Online
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 15:58:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

We are having an issue deploying projects in ArcGIS Online.  There is a base project map and this is used to generate several other maps by adding various layers.  I then configure Widgets in an App using this base map.  Whenever I change the map, using Choose Web Map, to one of the other ones it breaks the configurations of the widgets.  The layers is question are the same, with the same location, name, etc. because they all originated from this base map.  I also tried using Edit This Map inside of the application and then saving this changed map as a new one I have the same results.  Anyone know how to change the map feeding the app without having to reconfigure the widgets?  I spend a few hours reconfiguring the widgets each time and it makes it easy to make a mistake.

Thanks,

Wesley

EASi

Wesley Street

GIS Technician III

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you