[okgis] RE: Oklahoma Contours?

  • From: Victor Murray <victor.murray AT lemke-ls.com>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] RE: Oklahoma Contours?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 17:30:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

This DEM’s elevation is also in meters.

Use Raster calculator to convert the elevation to feet.

Victor Murray

Chief Photogrammetrist/GIS Analyst | Lemke Land Surveying |An EnviroClean Group Co.

200 West Main, Ste C, Ada, OK  74820

Office Direct:  580.279.1382

victor.murray AT lemke-ls.com | www.Lemke-LS.com

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the person or entity to which addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer