[okgis] REMINDER: OKSCAUG User Group Meeting - December 6, Duncan, OK

  • From: Shellie Willoughby <Shellie.Willoughby AT Conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] REMINDER: OKSCAUG User Group Meeting - December 6, Duncan, OK
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:01:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Just a quick reminder:

OKSCAUG will be hosting their 4th User Group meeting of 2016 in Duncan, OK on December 6 at the Jerry Morris Business Center .  Presentations from the City of Duncan, ODOT Cultural Resources Program and Esri will be part of the agenda.

We will also be holding our annual OKSCAUG Toy Drive.  There will be a several door prizes available for the attendees who participate in the toy drive!  More details coming soon!

To register for the free event please go to the following link:  http://www.scaug.org/event-2378335

 OKSCAUG Steering Committee

  • [okgis] REMINDER: OKSCAUG User Group Meeting - December 6, Duncan, OK, Shellie Willoughby, 11/21/2016