[okgis] OKSCAUG Conference - Online Registration Open Until Friday, Sept 15

  • From: Shellie Willoughby <Shellie.Willoughby AT Conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] OKSCAUG Conference - Online Registration Open Until Friday, Sept 15
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:03:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We are just 2 weeks away from our 20th OKSCAUG conference celebration! There is still time to register for the online $120 conference registration price.  After September 15 you will only be able to register on site for $150.

We hope you will join us for our 20th Anniversary OKSCAUG celebration on Tuesday, September 19 at the Moore Norman Technology Center.

For more details and to register for the OKSCAUG conference please visit the following link: http://www.scaug.org/OKSCAUG-2017-Conference

We look forward to seeing you in two weeks!

Shellie Willoughby, GISP

Office of Geographic Information

OK Conservation Commission

2800 North Lincoln Blvd, Ste 200

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

(405) 521-4828

shellie.willoughby AT conservation.ok.gov

  • [okgis] OKSCAUG Conference - Online Registration Open Until Friday, Sept 15, Shellie Willoughby, 09/06/2017