[okgis] No Live Link for September GI Council Meeting - Friday, September 8

  • From: Shellie Willoughby <Shellie.Willoughby AT Conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] No Live Link for September GI Council Meeting - Friday, September 8
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 13:48:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Good Morning Again:

I wanted to let you know that due to the GI Council meeting being held in an alternate location this month we will not have a link to watch the meeting on line. It will also not be recorded for future viewing.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Have a great day!

Shellie

Shellie Willoughby, GISP

Office of Geographic Information

OK Conservation Commission

2800 North Lincoln Blvd, Ste 200

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

(405) 521-4828

shellie.willoughby AT conservation.ok.gov