[okgis] RE: HOLL at OKSCAUG Conference

  • From: Shellie Willoughby <Shellie.Willoughby AT Conservation.ok.gov>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>, OK GIS List <okgis AT orion.csa.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] RE: HOLL at OKSCAUG Conference
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:30:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Good Morning April,

You don't need to sign up in advance for the HOLL but you do need to be registered for the conference.  It is a first come, first serve basis and will be open on both Monday, September 18 and Tuesday, September 19.

Complete details about the Hands on Learning Lab c(HOLL) an be found at the following link:  http://www.scaug.org/2017OKSCAUG-HOLL

See you next week.

Shellie

Shellie Willoughby, GISP

Office of Geographic Information

OK Conservation Commission

2800 North Lincoln Blvd, Ste 200

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

(405) 521-4828

shellie.willoughby AT conservation.ok.gov