[okgis] 20th Anniversary OKSCAUG Conference: Still time to Register

  • From: Charles Brady III <CBrady AT ardmorecity.org>
  • To: "okgis AT gis.ou.edu" <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] 20th Anniversary OKSCAUG Conference: Still time to Register
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 21:16:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Good Afternoon,

We are one week away from the 20th Anniversary OKSCAUG Conference.  If you have not had the chance to register yet, it's not too late!  Register by Friday, September 15th to receive the Standard Registration cost of $120.  After September 15th, registration will cost $150.

To register, please visit http://www.scaug.org/OKSCAUG-2017-Conference.

We hope you can make it to experience the informative content and networking opportunity.

Charles Brady III, GISP

G.I.S. Coordinator

23 S. Washington

City of Ardmore, OK

73401

(580) 221-2541

cbrady AT ardmorecity.org

http://ardmoregis.ardmorecity.org

  • [okgis] 20th Anniversary OKSCAUG Conference: Still time to Register, Charles Brady III, 09/12/2017