[okgis] ArcGIS Basic Training 1 course - January 17 & 18

  • From: "Pamela Jurney" <pamela.jurney AT crosstimbersconsulting.com>
  • To: <okgis AT gis.ou.edu>
  • Subject: [okgis] ArcGIS Basic Training 1 course - January 17 & 18
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 10:59:18 -0600

Happy New Year! After two weekends of holidays and lots of family time, this
frigid Tuesday morning is slowly cranking to a start. I only set fun
resolutions, so I'll be listening to U2 on Spotify premium to get me through
the next few weeks (to listen through all the albums).

Speaking of fun resolutions, come pick up some technical skills at the ArcGIS
Basic Training 1 course that SCAUG is offering in a couple of weeks. The
course is $495 and will be held January 17 & 18 at the Moore Norman
Technology Center (South Penn campus). You can register on the Events page
of the SCAUG website.

If you have questions, contact the OKSCAUG Outreach Coordinator at the
information listed below.

Pamela Jurney, GISP
Outreach Coordinator for OKSCAUG
Project Development Director for Cross Timbers Consulting, LLC